Cetyl Alcohol Lotion
Composition : CETYL ALCOHOL…2.650%,CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL… 0.260% (CLEANSING LOTION)
- This prescription is utilized as a lotion to treat or forestall dry, unpleasant, flaky, bothersome skin and minor skin disturbances e.g., diaper rash, skin consumption from radiation treatment. Emollients/creams work by framing a sleek layer on the highest point of the skin that traps water in the skin. Similarly, many items contain fixings that soften the substance that holds the top layer of skin cells together. This aids the dead skin cells tumbling off, helps the skin keep in more water, and leaves the skin feeling smoother and gentler.
Cetyl alcohol, otherwise called n-hexadecyl alcohol, is a 16-c smooth alcohol with the compound recipe. It is formed by the reduction of palmitic corrosives. This can include superficial and personal consideration items such as shampoos, creams, and moisturizers. Basically, it is used as an opacifier, emulsifier, and thickener that alters the thickness of the fluid, and increases and balances the extent of foaming. Cetyl alcohol is commonly used as a prescription for treating skin diseases by preventing drying of the skin. As indicated by the FDA Code of Federal Regulation.
How to use Cetyl Alcohol Lotion?
- Utilize this product as coordinated. A few items require preparation before use. Follow all headings on the item bundle. Assuming you have any inquiries, ask your medical specialist.
- Really take a look at the name to check whether you should shake the container a long time prior to utilizing it. Apply to the impacted spaces of the skin depending on the situation or as coordinated on the mark or by your doctor.
- How regularly you apply the drug will rely upon the item and your skin condition.
- Assuming you are utilizing this item to assist with treating diaper rash, clean the diaper region a long time before utilizing it and permit the region to dry prior to applying the item.
- Assuming you are utilizing this item to assist with treating radiation skin consumption, check with radiation faculty to check whether your image can be applied before radiation treatment.
Side Effects to use Cetyl Alcohol Lotion
- Most emollients can be utilized securely and successfully with no secondary effects. In any case, consuming, stinging, redness, or disturbance might happen. Assuming any of these impacts persevere or deteriorate, tell your drug specialist quickly.
- Tell your doctor immediately assuming that any of these impossible however genuine secondary effects happen: strange changes in the skin, indications of skin disease.
- In any case, seek guaranteed clinical consideration if you notice any manifestations of a true adverse hypersensitivity reaction, including rash, tingling/enlargement, excessive suggestion, resting discomfort.
Interactions in the use of Cetyl Alcohol Lotion
- Your pharmaceutical specialist may already be aware of possible drug connections and maybe investigating them for you. Do not try to start, stop, or change the measurement of any medicine before checking with your doctor first.
- If you use any medication on the skin, tell your PCP or pharmaceutical specialist for all prescription and non-prescription/ Describe household items you can use, including other skin health management items.
- Keep a description of each of your medications with you, and share detailed information with your primary care doctor and medical specialist.