Composition : EACH 5 ML CONTAINS:-OFLOXACIN….50MG ,TINIDAZOLE….150MG
Ofloxacin + Tinidazole is a combination of two anti-toxins: Ofloxacin and Tinidazole. Ofloxacin works by detaching and healing the bacterial cells, killing the micro-organisms accordingly. Tinidazole kills parasites and anaerobic microorganisms that cause contamination by damaging their DNA. Together, they practically cure your contamination.
Medical Expert advice for the use of ofloxacin + tinidazole
- Your primary care doctor has recommended this compound medicine for the treatment of intestinal diarrhea and diarrhea.
- Running can cause weakness. Drink plenty of fluids to help re-hydrate you.
- Consult your primary care doctor if your loose bowels last longer than 48 hours.
- Do not use ofloxacin + tinidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- This can lead to instability and fatigue. Do not attempt to drive or do anything that requires mental concentration until you know what this means for you.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking ofloxacin + tinidazole as it can upset your stomach and cause unexplained tiredness.
- Advise your doctor if you feel pain, death, or tremors in your ligaments.
Ofloxacin + Tinidazole Side Effects
An unpleasant desire for your mouth, sickness, stomach upset, intestinal looseness, or lightheadedness may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your primary care doctor or pharmaceutical specialist immediately. This medicine may make your urine more dis-colored. This effect is harmless and will disappear when the drug is stopped.
Tell your primary care doctor right away if you have any real accidental effects, including symptoms of another illness, simple swelling/death. Get medical help right away if you have any serious side effects, including dizziness, seizures, dying/trembling hands/feet.
- Abdominal pain,
- Loose bowels,
- Pain in the brain,
- Dis combination and lack of sleep,
- Rarely seizures and hallucinations,
- Leukopenia and eosinophilia,
- Metallic taste.
Precautions for the use of ofloxacin + tinidazole
Before taking Ofloxacin + Tinidazole, tell your primary care doctor or pharmaceutical specialist if you have had an adverse effect on it, or to various toxins; Or let's say you have some other sensitivities. This item may contain hidden improvements, which may cause adversely sensitive reactions or various issues. Speak to your pharmaceutical specialist for additional subtleties.
Before using this prescription, tell your pharmaceutical specialist your clinical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney dialysis, certain blood problems.
Stay away from cocktails and items containing propylene glycol while taking this medication and for 3 days after completing this medication in view of the fact that severe abdominal distension/cramps, restlessness, vomiting, brain pain, and flushing may occur.
This medicine can make you drowsy. Alcohol or weed can make your eyes blurry. Do not drive, use tools, or do anything that requires sharpness until you can do it safely. Assuming that you are using utensils, talk to your primary care doctor.