Each 5 mL Contains: -Ofloxacin….50mg, Metronidazole Benzoate….120mg, Simethicone….10mg
Composition : EACH 5 ML CONTAINS:-OFLOXACIN….50MG,METRONIDAZOLE BENZOATE….120MG,SIMETHICONE….10MG
- Ofloxacin + Metronidazole + Simethicone is a mixture of three anti-toxins: Ofloxacin, Metronidazole, and Simethicone which treat intestinal looseness. Ofloxacin kills germs by stopping them from replicating and healing themselves. Metronidazole kills various microorganisms through micro-organisms by damaging the DNA. Together, they adequately treat your contamination. Simethicone is an antifoaming medicine that breaks up gas bubbles and allows easier penetration of gas.
What is this drug used for?
It is used to treat bacterial contamination.
This medicine is not supported for use in children. Be that as it may, experts can draw conclusions about the advantages of taking this drug that outweigh the dangers. Assuming your child has been prescribed this medicine, get some information about the benefits and dangers. If you have any questions about giving this medicine to your child, consult a specialist.
What are some side effects of this drug?
All medicines can cause secondary effects. Despite this, many individuals experience no side effects or only minor secondary effects. Call your child's primary care doctor or get clinical help if any of these side effects or any other secondary effects bother your child or do not go away:
- Anxiety or brain pain.
- Intestinal looseness, upset stomach, or bruising.
- Change in taste.
These may not all be accidental effects. Assuming you wish to inquire about side effects, call your child's doctors. Call your child's PCP for clinical consultation about accidental effects.
Warning to use Ofloxacin + Metronidazole + Simethicone
- This medicine can cause very sudden effects such as irritated or torn ligaments; nerve problems in the hands, arms, legs, or feet; and sensory system issues. These can be alone or together. They can happen within a few hours or weeks after starting this medicine. A portion of these effects may not disappear and may indicate disability or death.
- Get your child's medical specialist corrected if your child has symptoms of neurological problems. These may include not being prepared to deal with heat or cold; change in the sense of touch; or consumption, death, tremors, pain, or numbness of the hands, arms, legs, or feet.
- Try not to give this medicine if your child has myasthenia gravis. Extremely serious and sometimes devastating breathing problems have occurred with this medicine in people with myasthenia gravis.
- For certain medical issues, this medicine is for use only when different medicines cannot be used or have not worked. Talk to a specialist to make sure that the benefits of this medicine outweigh the risks.