Cefixime 50mg - Cefixime 50 mg is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. This drug is known as an anti-cephalosporin infection. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This anti-microbial only treats bacterial diseases. It will not work for viral infections. Using any anti-toxin when not needed may not be effective for future diseases.
How to use Cefixime Oral
- Take this medication with food as directed by your primary care doctor, usually once per day. Children may also need to take this medicine twice a day.
- The measurement depends on your disease and response to treatment. In children, the measurement is additionally based on weight.
- For best effect, take this anti-microbial at evenly divided times. To help you remember, take this recipe at the same time consistently.
- Continue to use this medicine until symptoms disappear after a few days, even if the full approved dose has not been met. Stopping the drug too soon can cause germs to develop, which can lead to a relapse of the disease.
Side effects of taking Cefixime
- Stomach upset/pain, intestinal looseness, restlessness, gas, migraine, or discoloration may occur. If any of these effects persist or subside, tell your medical specialist immediately.
- Remember that this medicine is endorsed on the basis that your PCP has judged that the beneficial effect is more important to you. Many people who use this medicine do not have real side effects.
- Tell your PCP right away if any of these intriguing but acute secondary effects occur: severe stomach/abdominal pain, persistent illness/fever, yellow eyes/skin, sluggish urine, strange sleep, new signs of illness, simple swelling/death. Symptoms of kidney problems, Changes in mental/state of mind.
- This medicine may rarely cause serious gastrointestinal conditions due to micro-organisms called difficile. This condition can occur during treatment or weeks to months after treatment is stopped.
- Assuming you have these traits, don't use runes or against narcissists as they can aggravate manifestations.
Before taking cefixime, tell your primary care doctor or pharmaceutical specialist if you are hypersensitive to it, or to penicillins or other cephalosporin anti-infective agents, or assume you have certain other sensitivities. This item may contain hidden fixes, which can cause hypersensitive reactions or various issues. Speak to your medical specialist for additional information. Before using this prescription, tell your primary care doctor or pharmaceutical specialist your clinical history, especially of: kidney disease, a specific digestive disease (colitis). Cefixime may cause the immune system of live bacteria to not work properly. Tell your doctor that you are using cefixime before any vaccination.
The drug association may change the way your prescription works or increase your gambling risk for real secondary effects. This record does not include all possible drug associations. Keep a detailed account of the many items you use and present it to your PCP and pharmaceutical specialist. Do not try to start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine without the support of your primary care doctor.