Cefpodoxime 50mg - Cefpodoxime 50 mg is used to treat many types of bacterial infections. This drug is known as a cephalosporin antimicrobial. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This anti-infection treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral diseases. Using any anti-toxin when not needed may not be effective for future diseases
How to use Cefpodoxime 50 mg
- Take cefpodoxime 50 mg by mouth as usual, or as directed by your primary care doctor.
- Assuming that you are using the tablet form of this medicine, take it with food to help increase the absorption of the medicine.
- Assuming that you are using the suspension form of this medicine, take it with or without food. Stir the jaggery long enough before each portion.
- The measurement depends on your disease and response to treatment. The portion is also determined on the basis of weight in children.
Side effects of Cefpodoxime 50 mg
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or headache may occur. If any of these effects persist or subside, consult your doctor or pharmaceutical specialist immediately.
- Remember that this medicine is only recommended on the basis that your doctor has decided that the profit is more important to you than the outcome of the gambling. Many people using this medicine do not have a real accidental effect.
- Tell your primary care doctor right away if any of these unlikely but real secondary effects occur: numbness of the lower legs/feet, sleepiness, fast/pounding heartbeats, shortness of breath, new signs of contamination, sluggish urine. Signs of kidney problems, severe discomfort/tickling, yellowing of the eyes/skin, simple swelling/dying.
- Definitely seek diagnostic consideration if any of the following are interesting but rapid results: vision changes, difficulty talking, mental/mental changes.
- This medicine may rarely cause a serious gastrointestinal condition due to germs called difficile. This condition can occur during treatment or weeks to months after treatment is stopped.
Precautions for taking Cefpodoxime 50 mg
- This medicine may cause live bacterial immunizations not to work well. Before having any vaccination/vaccination tell your medical services that you are using this prescription.
- As you age, kidney function decreases. This prescription is excreted by the kidney. Older individuals may be a more serious risk for accidental effects while using this drug.
- During pregnancy, this drug should be used only if clearly needed. Check with your primary care doctor about the risks and benefits.
Cefpodoxime 50 mg may change the way your prescription works or it may be beneficial for you to have real accidental effects. This report does not include all possible drug associations. Keep a detailed account of the relative multitude of items you use and present it to your primary care doctor and medical specialist. Do not try to start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine without your doctor's approval.
This medication may interfere with specific laboratory tests, potentially causing misleading experimental results. Make sure lab faculty and all of your doctors understand that you are using this medicine.