Linezolid 100 mg/5ml - Linezolid is an anti-infective used to treat specific genuine bacterial diseases. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This anti-infection treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral diseases like the common cold, influenza. Linezolid also interacts with a class of drugs known as MAO inhibitors. This can build up levels of specific common substances in the body such as dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin that can lead to specific outcomes and expand the opportunity for food and drug associations. Understand the How to Use, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions sections for additional subtleties.
Uses of Linezolid 100 mg/5ml
- Take this medication with or without food at regular intervals as directed by your primary care doctor. The measurement depends on your disease and response to treatment. For children, the dosage is also based on age and weight, and they may be coordinated to take this drug like clockwork.
- Try not to shake this medicine. Measure the part carefully using a unique measuring tool/spoon. Try not to use the family spoon as you might not get the right portion.
- To prevent an acute hypertensive reaction, you really should follow an exceptional diet prescribed by your doctor or dietitian to restrict your intake of tyramine while you are taking this medicine.
- A total list of different food varieties that contain tyramine that you should restrict or stay away from.
- For best effect, take this anti-toxin equally at different times. To help you remember, take this medicine at regular intervals.
Dosage of using Linezolid 100 mg/5ml
The missed part should be taken as soon as possible. It is wise to avoid the missed portion in the event that this is now a perfect opportunity for your next planned portion.
Seek critical clinical treatment or consult a specialist in case of overdose.
Side effects of using Linezolid 100 mg/5ml
- Diarrhea, brain pain, restlessness, vomiting, or unsteadiness may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your pharmacist immediately.
- Remember that your doctor has endorsed this medicine because that person has decided that the benefit to you is more prominent than the secondary effects. Many individuals using this medicine do not have a real secondary effect.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any real secondary effects, including deep/rapid breathing, unusual lightheadedness, restlessness/resurrection that doesn't stop, death/trembling of hands/feet, surprising lethargy, simple swelling/inflammation. swelling.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have any acute secondary effects, including muscle stiffness, increased sweating, vision changes, mental/disposition changes (such as fainting, disorientation), seizures.
- Due to a type of safe microorganisms, this medicine may rarely cause extreme gastrointestinal conditions. This condition can occur during treatment or weeks to months after treatment is stopped.